Dynamic Environmental Services is full-service transportation, equipment rental, and oilfield service company. DES services chemical plants, refineries, municipal locations, paper mills, and the oilfield industry from several office locations throughout the Gulf Coast. We currently have operations running out of Charlotte, TX, Bryan, TX, Pearl, MS, Fourchon, and Geismar, LA areas. Employment with DES offers a prime position and benefits for all of its employees.
PORT FOURCHON OFFICE HIRING
The full-time position will be based in our Port Fourchon office hauling dry bulk (barite). The position is a full-time position.
Established customer accounts have needs for hauling 6-7 days a week. A consistent schedule will be worked out upon hire. Position requires a Class A and a minimum of 3 years of CDL driving experience. Pay based on the percentage of load hauled. Full benefits offered; medical, dental, vision, 401k, and other workplace coverages provided.
GEISMAR OFFICE HIRING
Class A requirement: Position will require drivers to communicate with dispatch and customers on hauling of environmental/industrial/commercial waste; responsible for offloading products in landfills or other waste facilities; responsible for completing ELD and internal paperwork regularly and accurately. The position is a full-time position.
PEARL, MS OFFICE HIRING
Must have Tanker Endorsement, CDL Class A. Prior Experience (minimum three years) with an acceptable driving record. Must be able to pass a drug screen successfully. DES drivers enjoy the following: Home most weekends, typically do not stay ‘out’ over two days. Paid % of load totals. The position is a full-time position.
The Outside Sales Representative position will create and maintain relationships with new clients while promoting the extensive line of services offered. Offering the following business lines:
Industrial services and in-plant cleaning services and container rentals
Environmental transportation and waste hauling
- Establish multiple contacts and build and maintain relationships at different levels within prospects and existing clients
- Actively solicit and maintain a prospect list throughout the state and surrounding states
- Understand current market conditions, competitive landscape, and customer industry to evaluate the customers’ needs and provide recommendations on services/products and pricing
- Participate in face-to-face meetings independently, utilizing effective negotiation and consultative sales strategies that earn trust and build lasting partnerships
- Determine price on various jobs
- Work with Operations and Safety to ensure jobs are properly manned and performed
- Effectively communicate with internal staff to ensure proper billing of jobs completed
- Prior experience in and knowledge of the industry
- Sales experience a plus
- Professional demeanor
- Ability to work independently
- Strong communication skills
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to effectively prioritize
Salary plus commission. Excellent benefits as well as a 401k match. The position is a full-time position.