Dynamic Environmental Services is full-service transportation, equipment rental, and oilfield service company. DES services chemical plants, refineries, municipal locations, paper mills, and the oilfield industry from several office locations throughout the Gulf Coast. We currently have operations running out of Charlotte, TX, Bryan, TX, Pearl, MS, Fourchon, and Geismar, LA areas. Employment with DES offers a prime position and benefits for all of its employees.
PORT FOURCHON OFFICE HIRING
The full-time position will be based in our Port Fourchon office hauling dry bulk (barite). The position is a full-time position.
Established customer accounts have needs for hauling 6-7 days a week. A consistent schedule will be worked out upon hire. Position requires a Class A and a minimum of 3 years of CDL driving experience. Pay based on the percentage of load hauled. Full benefits offered; medical, dental, vision, 401k, and other workplace coverages provided.
GEISMAR OFFICE HIRING
Class A requirement: Position will require drivers to communicate with dispatch and customers on hauling of environmental/industrial/commercial waste; responsible for offloading products in landfills or other waste facilities; responsible for completing ELD and internal paperwork regularly and accurately. The position is a full-time position.
PEARL, MS OFFICE HIRING
Must have Tanker Endorsement, CDL Class A. Prior Experience (minimum three years) with an acceptable driving record. Must be able to pass a drug screen successfully. DES drivers enjoy the following: Home most weekends, typically do not stay ‘out’ over two days. Paid % of load totals. The position is a full-time position.
TRUCKING – OPERATIONS MANAGER
The Operations Manager position will provide managerial oversight of Dynamic Environmental Services operations.
Responsibilities / Job Duties:
- Strive to balance the needs of the Customers, the Team Members, and the Company
- Lead a team of approximately 25 DOT drivers with multiple origins and destinations.
- Demonstrate a commitment to “zero occurrences” by effectively leading the Safety, Health & Environmental efforts at the operation and successfully managing the safety program to complete safety-related tasks and achieve safety goals
- Manage effective DOT equipment program that maintains strong FMCSA compliance status for all tractor/trailer units
- Build and maintain strong customer relationships
- Motivate and improve the quality of Team Members through effective training, Hire Right practices and by example
- Ensure the maintenance program is meeting or exceeding company standards
- Solve problems and make decisions both individually and in a team environment
- Ability to work with HR Director and lead recruiting and hiring efforts
- Good understanding of and prior experience with logistics and dispatching
- Knowledge of DOT / FMCSA standards and compliance
- Understanding of trucking/transportation industry and equipment, including the associated components and maintenance thereof
- Ability to lead a team in an industrial setting
- Ability to delegate and/or involve others where appropriate
- Ability to interact and work effectively with vendors, always maintaining a high level of integrity
- Must have contract understanding and execution
- Effective communication with customers, Team Members, and other Team Leaders, treating all with professionalism and care.
- Hands-on, hardworking-self-starter, with mechanical and technical aptitude
- Ability to travel on occasion for training, benchmarking, and other operational support as needed
- 3-5 years truck driving experience
- 5 years of management experience in trucking/transportation
- Computers (Microsoft Office, Web-Based Software)
- Project Management
- Ability to work outdoors in elevated temperature environments alongside field personnel. Must be able to climb stairs, ladders, and on and off material handling equipment.